It is possible to have an unplugged wedding in India? “Welcome, dear family and friends, Siddharth and Neha invite you to be truly present at this auspicious moment. Please turn off your cell phones and put down your cameras. The photographer will capture how this moment looks with great pictures and share them with you! We invite you to truly experience the wedding and capture the emotion with your minds and hearts.” Would that ever be possible at an Indian wedding? Can you imagine the pundit announcing this before the ceremony? Read more
Subscribe to our newsletter
- An Artist’s Masterclass of Wonder: Sergey Ivanov in India
- Should You Attend a Photography Conference? The Answer is Always YES!
- Having A Style As A Wedding Cinematographer
- An Unplugged Wedding – We really want to see your faces. Not your devices
- The Couple Shoot: Real Love Or Just A Creative Opportunity?