Shooting a wedding and having a second shooter at your side can be a great help, bringing another dimension to the coverage of the wedding, as well as in terms of backup and technical support. Yet, it is not always a pleasant experience as it brings about many issues related to expectations, qualifications, rights and responsibilities. We thought it could be good to have a look at second shooters best practices, and try to shed some light on a subject we so often tend to ignore. Read more
Subscribe to our newsletter
- An Artist’s Masterclass of Wonder: Sergey Ivanov in India
- Should You Attend a Photography Conference? The Answer is Always YES!
- Having A Style As A Wedding Cinematographer
- An Unplugged Wedding – We really want to see your faces. Not your devices
- The Couple Shoot: Real Love Or Just A Creative Opportunity?