A few years ago I published a post on photography movies that inspired me. I find that watching a film on a photographer’s work is somewhat of a compensation for my inability to meet them in person. I cannot stress enough on the importance of meeting other artists and photographers. I feel that actaully meeting other artists is perhaps the biggest influence on an artist’s career. More than following someone’s work on a website, meeting a photographer who’s work inspires me, enables me to make the connection between the way his or her images look like, and who the photographer is as a human being. There is nothing more inspiring than this great tool on the path to understand your own identity as an artist. Read more
Subscribe to our newsletter
- An Artist’s Masterclass of Wonder: Sergey Ivanov in India
- Should You Attend a Photography Conference? The Answer is Always YES!
- Having A Style As A Wedding Cinematographer
- An Unplugged Wedding – We really want to see your faces. Not your devices
- The Couple Shoot: Real Love Or Just A Creative Opportunity?