Amongst the eight panelists who will be speaking at SILK INSPIRE 2017, only one photographer is a woman. This fact raised several comments criticizing the decision for not consciously creating a gender-equal panel. But should festivals like SILK INSPIRE pay special attention to ensure equal representation of men and women panelists, or should the panel be decided based on other criteria and disregard any gender issues? Read more
Subscribe to our newsletter
- An Artist’s Masterclass of Wonder: Sergey Ivanov in India
- Should You Attend a Photography Conference? The Answer is Always YES!
- Having A Style As A Wedding Cinematographer
- An Unplugged Wedding – We really want to see your faces. Not your devices
- The Couple Shoot: Real Love Or Just A Creative Opportunity?