It’s been about five months since SILK INSPIRE 2016, India’s first-ever wedding photography festival, and I must admit that it took us a while to digest what really happened. The first festival, on a tight schedule of planning and execution, turned out to be one heck of an event that blew our minds away. People […]
Subscribe to our newsletter
- An Artist’s Masterclass of Wonder: Sergey Ivanov in India
- Should You Attend a Photography Conference? The Answer is Always YES!
- Having A Style As A Wedding Cinematographer
- An Unplugged Wedding – We really want to see your faces. Not your devices
- The Couple Shoot: Real Love Or Just A Creative Opportunity?