In recent years, there’s been a surge in wedding portals that offer a plethora of ideas, and a whole host of listed wedding photographers that they claim are handpicked from the best of the best. Wedding photographers in India usually have to pay anywhere between Rs. 1 lakh upto Rs. 5 lakhs annually for a […]
About Nandini Swaminathan
Fashion, Lifestyle & Beauty Blogger at www.sartorialsecrets.com. Marketing professional. Writer.
Entries by Nandini Swaminathan
Can wedding photographers and wedding planners work together in synergy with the client in mind, or are they doomed to operate on separate sides of a fence, and collaborate only on a strictly commercial basis? How does it really work? How do you get work from wedding ceremony planners, and what can you expect to […]
Subscribe to our newsletter
- An Artist’s Masterclass of Wonder: Sergey Ivanov in India
- Should You Attend a Photography Conference? The Answer is Always YES!
- Having A Style As A Wedding Cinematographer
- An Unplugged Wedding – We really want to see your faces. Not your devices
- The Couple Shoot: Real Love Or Just A Creative Opportunity?